Saturday, February 9, 2008

25th marriage anniversary of parents

This is on event I have been eagerly waiting since ling. This thought resurfaced when I visited a saree weaving industry. I thought I could gift one such custom made saree to her on her anniversary. Then my thoughts started flowing like light clouds hovering over a valley. My body was seated on a moving bike, but my head was flying high.



This is what I would be speaking on the day of the celbrations.

Gita is my mom's name and Krishna is my dad's name.

ಕೃಷ್ಣಾ ಗೀತ ಈ ಸಂಭಂದಕ್ಕೆ ಇಂದಿಗೆ ಇಪ್ಪತ್ತೈದು ವರ್ಷ. ಒಂದು ಶತಮಾನಕ್ಕೆ ನಾಲ್ಕು ಪರ್ವಗಳೆಂದು ಎಣಿಸಿದಿರೆ, ಈ ಸಂಭಂದ ಶುರುವಾದಂದಿನಿಂದ ಇಂದಿಗೆ ಒಂದು ಪರ್ವ ಮುಗಿದಂತಾಯಿತು.
ಕಲಿಯುಗದಲ್ಲಿ ಈ ಸಂಬಂಧಕ್ಕೆ ಇಪ್ಪತ್ತೈದು ವರ್ಷ. ಆದರೆ "ಕೃಷ್ಣಾ - ಗೀತಾ". ಈ ಸಂಬಂಧ ಇಂದು ನೆನ್ನೆಯದಲ್ಲ ದ್ವಾಪರಯುಗದಿಂದ ನಡೆದು ಬಂತಹುದು.

ಗೀತೆಯ ಮುಉಲ ಕೃಷ್ಣಾ. ಗೀತೆಯು ಕೃಷ್ಣನನ್ನೇ ಅವಲಂಬಿಸಿದೆ. ಆದರೆ ಕೃಷ್ಣನು ಪ್ರಸಿದ್ಧನಾದದ್ದೂ ದೇವರೆಂದನಿಸಿದ್ದೂ ಗೀತೆಯಿಂದಲೇ. ಇಷ್ಟಾದರೂ ಕೃಷ್ಣನ ಜೀವದ ಸಾರ ಗೀತೆಯಲ್ಲವೇ. ?

ಗೀತೆಯಿಂದ ಕೃಷ್ಣನು ಹೆಸರು ಪಡೆದನೋ ಕೃಷ್ಣನಿಂದ ಗೀತೆಯು ಹೆಸರು ಪಡೆದಲೋ
ಇದು ಬಿಡಿಸಲಾಗದ ಗಂಟು, ಆದರಿದು ಮುರಿಯಲಾಗದ ನಂಟು.

*ಗೀತೆ = ಭಗವದ್ಗೀತೆ

No comments: